Based in London, England
April 24, 2019
PC, Mac, Linux
XENOMARINE is a sci-fi-horror themed roguelike in which you play a space marine exploring a dark alien-infested space station. You start out with nothing but a crowbar, a torch running low on battery and some damaged armor...and high hopes of finding some powerful alien tech! Xenomarine combines classic 'roguelike' gameplay (including procedural level generation and 'permadeath') with atmospheric visuals and an intuitive interface.
Xenomarine has been in development since early 2015. The first public release (on itch.io) was in early 2016, consisting of a basic Demo version of the first three levels. Development continued during 2016 and 2017 and the Early Access version was released on Steam on 25th October 2017. After a brief hiatus in the second half half of 2018, development recommenced in 2019 with a transition from early access to full steam release on 24th April 2019.
- Classic turn-based gameplay with lots of strategic depth
- Infinite, randomly generated levels (no final level)
- Atmospheric 3D lighting effects
- Unique useable items such as scanners, stimpacks and directional forcefields.
- Over 140 unique enemy types
- Over 70 learnable skill upgrades
- Crafting (craft items from scrap and upgrade weapons and armor)
- Hack drones and turrets
- Intuitive user interface, with mouse-only and keyboard-only support
Logo & Icon
- REQUEST PRESS COPY -
Press can request an Steam key for Xenomarine by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from their official email address.
About FourFold Games
FourFold Games is a one-man independent game studio based in London and operated by Jonah Wilberg (aka "Logophil"). Jonah's previous games include 'Hyperlines' a fast-paced puzzle game available on the App Store between 2013 and 2016.