XENOMARINE is a dark, atmospheric, sci-fi/horror themed roguelike in which you play a space marine exploring an alien-infested space station.
Fight to survive in tactical, turn-based combat against over 140 increasingly powerful alien species, as you progress as far as you can through infinite randomly generated levels.
XENOMARINE is currently available on Steam Early Access. It also available to download in a free Demo version.
The full version of the game is expected to be released in Summer 2018.
News: 14 May 2018
Xenomarine BETA is now available on Steam and itch.io.
The game now has all content and features originally planned, and is now in a final period of bug-fixing and balance adjustments prior to full release. Full details of this release is available on the Development Blog
• Rich, tactical turn-based Combat
• Infinite, randomly generated levels (no final level)
• Atmospheric 3D lighting effects
• Hundreds of useful items such as scanners and forcefields.
• Craft and upgrade weapons and other items
• Over 140 enemy types with unique behaviours
• Hack drones and turrets
• Intuitive user interface: full mouse and keyboard support